• This event was organized in 1989 to commemorate the Land Run Centennial and has continued every year since to promote and celebrate the role of the horse in the development of the great state of Oklahoma.
• From 1989-2000, the Oklahoma Centennial included Arabians, Morgans, American Saddlebreds, National Show Horses, Hackney/Harness Ponies and Roadsters.
• Since 2001, the Show includes the following breeds: American Saddlebreds, Morgans, Hackney/Harness Ponies and Roadsters.
• In 2010, Shetland Ponies were added to the schedule.
• It is the only multi-breed show of this size in Oklahoma and one of the top five Horse Shows annually at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds.
• Since the show’s inception, over $200,000 has been donated to charity. Proceeds have been donated to benefit Coffee Creek Riding Center for the Handicapped and Fieldstone Farm Foundation.
• Corporate sponsorships, individual donations and stall and exhibitor entry fees will provide funding for the show.
• The anticipated economic impact on the Oklahoma City area is $1,000,000 plus. Formula based on 350 horses.
• Sponsoring organization is the Oklahoma Centennial Horse Show, Inc. with a 501(C)(3) designation by the IRS. Local volunteers help throughout the year to put the show together.
BE ONE OF OUR SPONSORS